Mrs. Stelling

Friday, July 8, 2011

ISTE was Amazing!

The video above says it all-technology can really be utilized to connect me to my students and my students to the world!  ISTE 11@Philly was a great adventure with so many good things to see and do, I was only disappointed that I couldn't experience it all.  I did, however, manage to compile some links that I hope will be helpful in organizing my life and my sessions @ISTE 11.  I discovered LiveBinders and created my own Mrs. Stelling's Music Lab.  It is far from finished, but a good start to what I hope will become an organized version of my digital life. 

Here are some of my pictures that I LOVE!
 This is the famous LOVE statue
 St. Peter's Bascilica
 Art work to cover up construction @ City Hall
 No caption needed
 George Washington's Chair
 PHILLIES!
 Mobi & Me trying to take a shot with my iPhone!
 Philly Cheesteak!
 Ron Clark presenting-HE ROCKS!
 Independance Hall
 Benjamin Franklin's Grave
 Constitution Hall
 Inside Constitution Hall
 George & I
 Tomb of the Unknown Soldier-Philadelphia
Outside my balcony

3 comments:

  1. Great job, Kandi! Love the passion that I can "feel" through your blog! Where's our next trip to?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure you want to travel with me anymore . . . . . . :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool Kandi! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete