Mrs. Stelling

Saturday, December 17, 2011

What I learned from my students this week.

Thank you to Northeast 4th and 5th graders for teaching me this week.  As a music geek at heart, I would like to thank you for your valuable contribution to our community by sharing your musical gifts.  Never did I imagine a few weeks ago, how beautiful you would sound together.  I just want to share what I learned this week, from YOU.
  • Young students can create "musical magic" when their heart is in it.
  • When given 10 rehearsals, students can emote the most emotional and inspirational thoughts through music, because they feel strongly about it.
  • When students are provided a caring, compassionate and passionate staff of teachers, paras, support staff and a supportive Principal, (Thanks Northeast team), they will engage and produce magnificence.
  • When parents, grandparents and friends support the children they love in every endeavor, those children are forever changed for the better.
  • When a music director can trust a large group of 10-11 year old students to represent our school with pride and dignity, she feels proud to call you her students!  You have inspired me to dream bigger and for that, I thank you.
Mrs. Stelling

P.S.  I'm sharing this with a few of my FB and twitter friends.

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful way to show your students how you feel!

    KL

    ReplyDelete